Soma Sandworm Frame
The Sandworm can tame winter slush or dune buggy trails, but with its geometry borrowed mostly from our Juice frame, it is going to feel most at home conquering dirt trails.
- Tange Prestige and Infinity CrMo steel front triangle; butted CrMo steel in the rear
- Tange/IRD sliding dropouts (standard QR style, but you can swap in Paragon inserts to update to thru-axle)
- Belt-drive compatible. A split in the right seatstay lets you slip on the belt.
- 170mm rear hub spacing (symmetrical chainstays)
- 100mm English threaded BB shell
- Maximum tire size: 26 x 4.0", 27.5 x 3.5", 29 x 3.0" (Panaracer Fat B Nimble 26 x 4.0 on an 80mm rim fits with ample mud clearance with dropouts 5mm from the front of slot)
See more: Adventure